Who we are?
We are in the travel business since 1998, running cycling tours since 2005 and since 2012, we are focussing on cycling.
We cycle all over Madagascar, the country where we live. Certainly, a unique country and experience that should be on every cyclist’s list. Our tours give all riders a good opportunity to meet locals, their culture and customs, explore fauna and flora and of course cycle through villages, see different landscapes, meet friendly people. Our tours are a balanced mixture of paved and dirt road. Cycling is emotional, cycling is relaxing, cycling is a pleasant sport activity.
We have Mountain bikes of the brands Rock Machine, Cube and Stevens, the shift and brake components are Shimano Deore, SLX and XT, the forks are Rock Shox or Suntour. We have 74 bikes from 14 “to 21.5” frame size (for people from about 1.48 to 2.04 meters). If necessary, we can provide helmets and gloves free of charge.
Our routes are balanced tours, both in terms of accommodations and tourist highlights, e.g. national parks. We can put together exclusive tours for you according to your ideas and in varying group sizes. Alternatively, there is also the option of booking your customers into our existing tours. We guarantee the departure already with two participants at no extra charge. Our own groups are limited to 16 participants to protect the environment. All other aspects of our offer also consider sustainability and authenticity.
As an alternative, we can also offer a day tour in the area of Antsirabe (Central Highlands) as part of your existing tours in Madagascar. In summary, we can offer the following advantages as a possible cooperation partner:
– German management with over 20 years of knowledge of the country
– In general, we work with our own trained and experienced local tour guides,
mechanics, cooks and drivers
– Wherever possible, we work with local partners and, to the best of our ability, support
– Our services meet international standards.
– German, English or French speaking tour guides on the bike
– Bike mechanic (at least six participants)
– Road Book
– 74 mountain bikes for rent
– On active cycling days we offer a mobile lunch buffet with local products
– Still mineral water
– Massage service during breaks and on arrival in the hotel
– Support car, all transfers
– Local guides in the visited parks
– Entry and guide fees in the parks